When you need 'Air Power to Go', rely on Vanair’s line of powerful, compact, and lightweight vehicle-mounted underdeck air compressors. A fraction of the cost of tow-behinds, these rotary screw air compressors deliver a powerful 50 to 1000 cfm. In addition to its space-saving positioning, convenient accessibility, and rotary screw dependability, Vanair is the only compressor company that offers the innovative in-tank air-oil separating element.
In-tank Air-Oil Separating Element
Unlike the traditional external, spin-on type used by other companies, the in-tank design offers a number of advantages, which translates into greater performance, safety and savings.
- The in-tank design has greater surface area for increased oil separation.
- The in-tank design is protected from the elements, eliminating the possibility of rust or damage from external sources.
- The in-tank design has a five-year or 3,000-hour warranty (whichever comes first), compared to a one-year coverage for external separators. In fact, most units may never need replacements.
Combining Vanair ingenuity with Sullair® dependability, the Powertech™ offers numerous advantages:
- Vanguard™ Lifetime Warranty on air end
- 100,000-hour design life
- 100% duty cycle
- Certified output: 200 cfm @ 175 psi
- Greater efficiency for lower horsepower
- Rear discharge for greater ground clearance
- Made in the USA
- Integrated inlet control valve